SMITE’s Shadows Over Hercopolis patch, numbered 4.21, launched a day early. Unfortunately, the patch was also one of the buggiest in recent memory. While nothing was particularly game-breaking, there were annoyances like all friend activity appearing in clan chat and buggy icons in the post-game screen. A hot fix has been released to fix some minor issues.
The full patch notes have been posted on the official SMITE forums, courtesy of HiRezDavid:
- Players not teleporting to the Loki Level after defeating Surtr on Hard Difficulty
- Missing Loki VO triggers in the Loki area
- Clan Leaders unable to demote officers
- Chivalry Treasure Chest not displaying item icons when for purchase rolls.
- Izanami Dreadful Doll icon not displaying.
- Friends coming online/offline appearing in the Clan Chat tab instead of System Tab
- Gold vault purchasing in foreign languages should be fixed.
There are still three known issues:
- If you simultaneously kill all of Draugr’s fingers you get soft locked.
- Announcer packs are not playing properly.
- In some rare instances, the Digital Lootpack may appear to be purchasable multiple times.
Presumably a lot of smaller bugs unmentioned in the patch notes — like the mini icon problem, which is no longer occurring in the post-game lobby — were also fixed.