Players have been successfully testing out SMITE’s Season 5 through the public test server, albeit with a few somewhat game-breaking bugs. Not being able to sell fully stacked blessings was an annoyance but nothing compared to being perma Ankhed for a full match. A hot fix should alleviate these bugs along with other issues.
Hi-Rez released the full patch notes on the official SMITE forums:
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing during Training missions 2-4.
- Fixed an issue with the player’s stats were the numbers were cycling through different numbers.
- Anarchist Bellona, Groovy Aphrodite, Titanium Ronin Susano, Hired Gun Ares have been added to the PTS.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t sell evolved blessings.
- Fixed an issue where Cursed Ankh Upgrade debuff was permanent.
- Fixed an issue where Pyromancer fountain FX started and end ~8 seconds late.
- Fixed an issue with Aegis Upgrade lasting 2s instead of 1.5s.
- Fixed an issue where Hou Yi arrows would go through towers.
- Fixed an issue where all spectator health bars were red.
- Fixed an issue with Skadi’s new skin having the wrong loading card.
- Fixed an issue with one of Jing wei’s taunt lines being very quite.
- Fixed an issue with Jing Wei playing her ability 3 voiceline when shes is using her Ult (ability 4).
- Fixed an issue with Demonic Thanatos having incorrect voicelines
The patch is live now for SMITE’s PTS, and the PTS servers are back up for players to continue their testing.Follow @SMITEScrub