With SMITE Season 5‘s official release date of January 30th, the developers at Hi-Rez are hard at work fixing all the issues players have discovered during the PTS. Following downtime, another hot fix has just gone live for the SMITE Season 5 PTS. Here are the patch notes.
Most notably, Joust is now available to be tested for the first time in Season 5.
- Added Joust to the PTS
There has been one balance change to Ethereal Staff:
- Ethereal Staff
- Changed the item’s passive to deal magic damage instead of true damage.
The rest of the patch was devoted to bug fixes:
- FIXED – Arena builds for Warrior classes are missing Relics and Consumables in the God Builder.
- FIXED – Guardian’s Blessing doesn’t work off jungle bosses.
- FIXED – Fire Giant can knock players behind him with his knockup.
- FIXED – Jungle camps that take damage during intro animation will not be pulled by the player.
- FIXED – The Season Ticket was missing the remaining 3 Skin cards in the Home 3D scene.
- FIXED – Avatar hover icons are too small in avatar selection screen.
- FIXED – Pyromancer plays gold fury coin FX when spawning.
- FIXED – Warrior’s Blessing has no cooldown.
- FIXED – Issues with purchasing Soul Gem in the item store.
There is also a hefty list of known issues, which will be fixed in follow-up patches:
- There is an invisible wall in front of the Chaos side Void Buff.
- Ethereal Staff’s tooltip is incorrect. The passive should say that it deals magic damage instead of true damage.
- Chaos base rocks cause collision with flying gods.
- The Mantle of Discord is incorrectly listed as an Aura item.
- “Bees!” should not be classed as a pet ability.
- Unable to purchase new starter item after buying one, exiting fountain, and selling
- pyromancer is giving incorrect xp/min scaling
- Typhon’s fang is giving unintended lifesteal values.
- Polynomicon has an incorrect price
- Soul Gem is dealing physical damage
The PTS is back up now to be played with the changes.Follow @SMITEScrub