Following last week’s launch on PC, SMITE’s Season 5 patch is available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. In addition to all the new content from the PC version, SMITE console also had plenty of bug fixes. The patch looks to be Hi-Rez’s first step in promising to be improve the console experience.
Most notable is the bug that would show players as disconnected even when they were present in the game, but there were others you may recognize:
- Implemented a fix to address Blank/Disconnected character icons. We will continue to monitor live environments to ensure our change resolved the issue.
- Implemented a fix to address being able to only buy from Recommended tab in the item shop after a disconnect. We will continue to monitor live environments to ensure our change resolved the issue.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not playing in the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to soft lock when the Tutorial was skipped
- Fixed an issue where there was no pop up after inviting a player to a clan
- Fixed an issue where the time remaining information was not displayed after purchasing a Booster
- Fixed an issue where Clan Avatars did not show
- Fixed an issue where Neith’s icon was black in the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue where the Fantasy Point Booster icon was not showing in the Notifications log.
As always, the full patch notes are over on SMITE’s official site.Follow @SMITEScrub