Following this week’s… well… really bad launch of SMITE patch 5.3 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Hi-Rez has released a hot fix for consoles. The hot fix addresses a few of the more pressing issues and lets players know about a few smaller ones that are still present.
- Fixed an isse where players were unable to level abilities with the Skills menu(Up on the D-PAD)
- Fixed an issue where Announcer Packs were not playing properly
- Fixed an issue where players would not be granted Fox Chests after reaching 9000 Fox Points
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a state where they can not navigate the menu after creating a new account
- A purchase error may appear after purchasing or opening a Fox Chest. This is only a visual error and players will receive their items as normal.
- Players Fox Chest total shows the wrong amount on the Adventures page. The correct Fox Chest total is shown on the Legend of the Foxes progress page.
- When unlocking the Kage Ratatoskr Skin a check mark is displayed over the Zenko Skin.
The patch is live as of this morning EST on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.Follow @SMITEScrub