Following an announced delay, Hi-Rez Studios announced SMITE patch 5.7 is live on consoles.
The update brings the Raver Bundle, the end of the ranked Spring Split and the beginning of the Summer Split, the new season ticket split pass, and more. For the full 5.7 patch notes, see here.
There were a couple bug fixes only relevant to SMITE console:
- Fixed some of the circumstances where players could not be able to accept match queue pops.
- Fixed an issue where exiting spectator would make the Main Menu UI non-functional.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom bar button calls outs would be incorrect after using a Team Booster
- Fixed an issue where Gold Vault skin selections would not highlight correctly
And there is one known issue for console as posted on the official SMITE forums:
- We are temporarily disabling clan invites and viewing other player’s profiles due to an issue. We will re-enable them as soon as the issue is resolved.
Enjoy the new patch, console players!Follow @SMITEScrub