Hi-Rez has released a hot fix for SMITE’s 5.8 patch, which is currently undergoing testing on the PTS. This patch has a longer PTS cycle, and Hi-Rez hopes 5.8 will be more polished than the past several patches due to being able to have more rounds of fixes throughout testing.
The notes are as follows:
- Divine Dragon Bellona was using the wrong card art
- Slavic lobby scene had some touch-up work done.
- Slavic Music Theme is hooked up and working properly
- Scylla’s skin should list correctly as the Slavic Chest’s sixth item
- Chibi Fenrir’s whimper has had its volume increased
- Fat Loki Cabrakan was playing audio cues multiple times if you were holding down attack during his A01.
- If he dies while in a wall he respawns in a bad state.
- Fixed an issue where using the ultimate on an enemy next to a wall could result in the player landing on top of the wall.
- Fixed an issue where Chernobog’s A03 would have false positives on the left/right corners
- Fixed an issue where Chernobog’s A03 was sometimes not entering the wall at max range
- Chernobog Skins aren’t getting the Ultimate stim FX
- Galactic Void Chernobog was using Nox Card Art
- Morrigan/Chernobog interaction bug fixes (if she ran out of time while using his Ultimate after transforming into him, the all players in the game would be permanently highlighted for her…fun times).
- Jing Wei/Chernobog interaction bug fixes (sometimes no bots would spawn during a Jing Wei ultimate)
- Two of the view modes were not showing towers and phoenixes properly
- Bottom bar fight tab wasn’t showing Team 1
Tutorial was playing the store narration immediately
- Fallen Lord Chronos hair and skirt were translucent on the Gods page
- Chernobog’s “About” icon shows as Chinese even though it lists the pantheon as Slavic
- 50% off Slavic Chest coupon is currently disabled (this is the coupon you get after your first roll)
The PTS is playable now and is also newly downloadable through Steam.