Keeping up with an ever-changing video game like SMITE is tough, so that’s what our Week in Review is for. Instead of paging through scores of tweets and Facebook posts, Reddit threads and news articles, see what you missed in SMITE this week from May 20-26. Of course, click on any of the bullets to read the accompanying article in more depth, or don’t if you prefer the quick version.
- HiRezStew discusses the idea of returning to solo queue only in SMITE ranked
- Official details released for the SMITE Pro League Summer Split
- PS4 is getting a SMITE competitive league
- HiRezAjax confirms Hera as future SMITE god
- Patch 5.9 will launch with some additional bug fixes
- Divine Dragon Bellona concept art released
See you for the next weekly roundup — and all the news in between!Follow @SMITEScrub