After community testing on the PTS, SMITE’s patch 5.13: the Mid-Season Update is live on PC. The patch is one of the largest updates SMITE will receive this year and includes a new commendation system, the return of solo ranked to Conquest, a new-old timed queue system and more.
The patch does have a few known issues according to developer Hi-Rez Studios:
- We are still polishing the new Commendation system. This feature will not be functioning upon 5.13’s release.
- Cherrybomb Sol is missing Sound FX on her basic attacks
- The Xing Tian Undying skin is disabled while we work through an issue with it.
- TP UI does not display at the end of a ranked match. Your account will still gain and lose TP as intended.
- The Puppy Paw Jump Stamp name is incorrect.
- Purchase Notifications for Voodoo Death mark display the Kill Face icon.
The patch is live now with news on a 5.13 release date for Xbox One and PS4 to follow.Follow @SMITEScrub