It seems like just yesterday SMITE’s Divine Uprising event began — even though it was actually eight patches ago starting with Chernobog’s release in 5.8. Divine Uprising will finally be wrapping up with SMITE patch 5.16: Divine Dragon and the release of Bellona’s tier 5 skin. Of course, there are some bugs and balance additions, but mainly, we’re looking at skins and other cosmetic content.
- Chef Vulcan (community-voted skin, direct purchase)
- Midnight Raven Isis (exclusive)
- Admiral Ao Kuang (exclusive, Divine Uprising event)
- Titanium Tracker Xbalanque (exclusive, Divine Uprising event)
- Heatsink Pele (exclusive, Divine Uprising event)
- Divine Dragon Bellona (limited, Divine Uprising event)
Other new cosmetics
- Latam 5th Anniversary! Avatar
- Moon and Stars Global Emote
- Midnight Masquerade Loading Frame
- Polynesian Pedestal
- Polynesian Recall skin
- The Fall Loading Screen
- Chef Vulcan Announcer Pack
- Jeff & Barra Announcer Pack
- Star Spangled Nike
Patch 5.16 Fantasy Points Store rotation
- Soldier of Fortune Ares
- Chef’s Special Khepri
- Soultaker Hades
- Fixed an issue where “Ramp Up” CC effects were not applying Diminishing returns in the intended way.
- Fixed an issue where the towers still had collision after being destroyed
- Fixed an Issue where there was a few second delay after a Timed Queue finished matchmaking but before going into the match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the god builder where items had to be manually deleted to be replaced. They can now be overwritten and replaced with a new item.
- Added Ratatoskr’s Acorns to the God Builder.
- Fixed an issue where the Masters Duel Loading Frame was not displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where all Team Badge content was showing as Trifecta
- Fixed an issue where Ranked Quest progress was not being shown
- Fixed an issue where mouse cursor could get stuck when toggling between assisted camera and free camera.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck if their party members quit a jungle practice match.
- Fixed an issue where the active duration of Flame Wave was not correct while using the Abyssal Acolyte skin
- Fixed an issue where his ultimate projectiles were not going through player made walls.
- Fixed an issue where Athena could activate and cancel her Ult warm-up to basic attack faster.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Camazotz would gain vision of unintended targets for extended periods of time.
- Fixed an issue where his death animation would not play correctly if he died while on his horse.
- Fixed an issue where Ares or Da Ji could pull enemies out of Epic Uppercut and put them in a broken state.
- Gold gains while transformed should now properly display on the UI.
- Added extra functionality to prevent or reduce the chances of the bug occurring where she has no abilities for a short time after transforming.
- Fixed an issue where the player camera would jump across the map for a brief time when transforming through her ultimate.
New Item: Berserker’s Shield
- +25 Physical Power
- +15 Physical Protection
- +15% Attack Speed
- PASSIVE – Hitting an enemy with a Basic Attack restores 1% Health and Mana. Basic Attacks that hit all enemies in melee range restore 0.5% Health and Mana on every enemy after the first.
Gem of Isolation Nerf
- Decreased Health from 250 to 200
Mystical Mail Buff
- Now provides 20% Crowd Control Reduction
- Decreased Cost from 2500 to 2400
Talisman of Energy Buff
- Decreased Cost from 2250 to 2150.
- Decreased damage from 160/195/230/265/300 to 140/180/220/260/300
Ah Puch Nerf
- Increased Cooldown from 12s to 14s
- Decreased initial damage from 90/110/130/150/170 to 60/70/80/90/100
- This change was in update 5.13 but was not included in update notes
Empty the Crypts
- Increased Cooldown from 90 to 100
- Increased Mesmerize duration from .7/1.1/1.5/1.9/2.3s to 1.1/1.4/1.7/2.0/2.3s.
- Increased Movement Speed from 5/10/15/20/25% to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%
- In addition to allowing the next ability cast to cost 0 mana when fully stacks, whatever ability is fired to consume the stacks has its cooldown reduced by 2s.
Sun Wukong Buff
- Increased Bonus Damage to Minions and Jungle Camps from 25% to 30%
- Decreased Cooldown from 12s to 10s
- Increased Damage of Ox form 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/105/140/175/210
- Fixed an issue with Tidal Surge’s moving deployable which caused its collision height to be shorter than intended
Release the Kraken
- Normalized the knock-up height of this ability from 300/325/350/375/400 to 375 at all ranks
- Poseidon should now be able to hit an enemy knocked up by Release the Kraken with Tidal Surge
PTS and release date
The public test server is already live for the weekend with the official release date for the patch to be confirmed at a later date (most likely, Tuesday, September 4 if the patch follows the usual schedule).Follow @SMITEScrub