A hot fix went live for SMITE PC on September 19, fixing a few of the issues brought on by the launch of patch 5.17: Hera’s Odyssey. The patch also fixes the longstanding reconnect screen bug, the news of which had its own announcement earlier.
The patch notes were as follows:
- Fixed an issue where the a “Reconnect” screen would show upon logging in.
- Fixed a crash issue when swapping skins repeatedly on Gods page
- Fixed an issue where in game panels featuring Odyssey items redirected to God page instead of the Odyssey
- Fixed the Hera’s Odyssey bundle pop up not fully displaying at 4:3 resolutions
There is still one known issue:
- Pedestals are facing the wrong way in the God select screen.