It’s the time of the week when we recap everything we’ve covered since our last SMITE Scrub Week in Review. Here’s what you need to know from September 16-22.
- Patch 5.17: Hera’s Odyssey went live for SMITE PC
- Mousesports’ SMITE Pro League team made roster changes and role swaps
- The reconnect screen bug is… gone?!
- There was a hot fix for the SMITE PC version
- SMITE patch 5.17: Hera’s Odyssey launched for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- There is a Hera’s Odyssey celebration with all gods unlocked, triple worshipers, experience, favor and fantasy points, and discounts on chests and voice packs
- The 5.18: Change & Choices patch notes were released
- SMITE was data mined for Nintendo Switch
See you for the next SMITE Scrub Week in Review — and all the news in between!Follow @SMITEScrub