SMITE’s Oct. 2 hot fix has finished, addressing issues with the Odyssey event as well as Mac users being unable to log in.
The hot fix closely follows yesterday’s 5.18: Change & Choices patch.
The full patch notes are as follows, courtesy of the official SMITE forums:
- Fixed an issue for Mac that was preventing players from logging in.
- A script will be ran for Mac users who missed out on yesterday’s Daily Login Reward due to the above issue.
- Fixed an issue where Odyssey points were not correctly added to existing progress after completing a new Odyssey quest or purchasing an Odyssey item.
- Fixed an issue where displayed Odyssey points were rounded down to the nearest multiple of 5 until a relog was performed.
- Fixed an issue where the Odyssey reward UI was showing the incorrect reward count.
- Fixed an issue where Odyssey points would display incorrectly after purchasing an item in Hera’s Odyssey if a player had completed a quest.
The patch is live now, and the SMITE servers are back up following maintenance.Follow @SMITEScrub